Thursday, June 18, 2009

huntington beach; kbbq; senior graduation; how I looked with curled hair

I can't believe school ended yesterday! Yes, I know I've been a HORRIBLE blogger. I fail.

Lately I've been taking less pictures of my outfits, so I guess those will be less frequent. Nevertheless, here are some pictures of our huntington beach trip, senior graduation, and our last few days of sophomore year :]


me and my bestie rachel <3

SMILE! that's everyone who was there. (clockwise melissa, mark, moi, rachel, mika, melinda, and lea)

rachel took a picture of me putting on sunblock


huntington beach 6.6.09


melly and i; dress up day!



a few of the LTK at lunch :]


me and joey, I'LL MISS YOU JOEY! <3>


jasmine and I, i'll miss her too, she's so sweet and going to SF State!
Korean BBQ @ Mr. Lee's ($10 for all you can eat)


at the bus stop, waiting for the bus


here's how i looked with curled hair!
i wish my hair was longer so i'd look like this http://www.zimbio.com/Hairstyles+for+Curly+Hair/articles/12/Cute+Asian+Long+Curly+Hairstyle+Teen+Girls just minus the bangs ;)

'someone' said I looked pretty that day ;D whoo hoo~
by the way, this blog is nothing short of ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment