Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i just wanna spread out on the grass and watch the clouds drift by










ouch. small blister/bubble thing on the bottom of my foot.
its because of my gladiators :/ i use constant wear for three days in a row when i have to walk all day, then walk a about 4 blocks home isnt exactly ideal...


yet i want to wear my -cheap payless- men's wear heels tomorrow. prolly not a good idea. but i really want to!

ahhh childhood flames and fashiontoast are such fashion inspirations!

afterschool we took some pictures today, mini photoshoot with nikki, rachel, and me with the cloud-filled sky and grass as our backdrop. lovely. very nice.
imma upload the photos onto the computer, then go do my alg.2 benchmark review and study study study.

i'm quite disappointed with myself in my grades this semester.

B in chemsitry
B+/A- in Photo Fundamentals
C+/B- in Alg. 2
B in Academy English 10 Honors
(I SO SO HOPE I GET AN A IN AP BECAUSE IF I DONT I WILL CRY, ITS BEEN SUCKING UP ALL OF MY TIME AND LIFE SINCE SEPTEMBER)
(hopefully) A in AP World History
(probably) A in Tennis

ahh.. i really wanted a B in alg. 2 and an A in english. i could've too, i'm more than capable but AP sucks up ALL of my time... but an A in that class will make me feel better.

so i finally thought of a new years resolution:
1) DO BETTER NEXT SEMESTER, As and Bs ONLY
2) get a 4 or 5 on the AP Test in May
3) lose 5lbs. and trim up
4) tone up, turn that fat on my tummy and thighs into MUSCLE (look good so i dont feel bad about crushing on cute guys with abs xD)
5) get clear skin (i have the occasional pimple on my cheek, which bugs me incessantly)
so yay! now off to study alg.2 for the benchmark tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. FUN FUN FUN afterschool
    BUT you know..i thought we'd all do better this semester
    but everything is so hard to keep up with!

    ReplyDelete